Pages

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pig Out : Seafood by the Bay Subic


After our Pundakit-Nagsasa escapade, we decided to take our lunch in Subic which is an hour away from San Antonio. Undecided where to eat exactly, we passed by Waterfront Road in Free Fort Zone and spotted Sea Food by the Bay restaurant with a signage P399.00 buffet.

 

Aba. Aba. Aba! Why not?! Baba lahat sa hi-ace! Ha-ha

I enjoyed our lunch in SFBTB. I got eggzoited with clams and OYSTERS!

oriental inspired interior
Diners can also order ala-carte serving

There are fresh sea food available. Pwede magpa-luto if you do not prefer buffet serving.

Seafood galore! Quite costly though :D

Pinoy dishes were served when we arrived. There's halaan, ensaladang mangga (my peborit ever!), ginataang hipon, sotanghon guisado, etc.



My friend Chey enjoying her oysters! Yuuuum!

Need I say more? I seriously enjoyed our SBTB lunch. Medyo bitin lang ako sa oyster dahil maliliit 'yung laman. he-he. Pero, go ahead! SBTB is worth a visit in Subic.


The P399.00 buffet meal is from Friday and weekends only.


Seafood by the Bay
Block 1 Lot 5 Waterfront Rd., Olongapo City
(047) 252 8199
 

No comments:

Post a Comment