Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2014

KL, Malaysia: Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken


One of my friend who's staying in Singapore told me not to leave Malaysia without eating in Nando's. It's one of the most popular peri-peri chicken restos not only in Malaysia but in the world (i guess). I googled "peri-peri chicken" and Nando's showed up practically every pages. Cool.

secret of Nando's peri-peri chicken

"Piri-piri, peri-peri or peli-peli is the name used in Portuguese and a number of African languages to describe the African bird's-eye chilli, a member of the capsicum plant genus. This is a small and extremely spicy variety. The variations in spelling derive from the various pronunciations of the word in parts of Africa, although "piri-piri" is the correct spelling in Portuguese.

As we walked in, feeling ko nasa Gerry's Grill ako ;p The interior is similar in a lot of aspects. But it's really a good place to eat. Comfortable and intimate as well.

order-order

We ate at Nando's Pavillion Mall, KL branch. I actually have not idea what choice my ate and kuya made. All I know is that we ordered peri-peri chicken. My tatay loved it here so my ate wan't me to try it too. Here's what we ordered:
Nando's signature dish. I love the smell!. Taste is perfection really. 


Their version of caesar salad


some sort of coleslaw

my favorite corn on the cob


There's also a meal for kids. 

Nando's chicken opened my taste bud into a whole new different flavor. It has a different kick and the flavor is so distinct.

You can't go wrong with these sauces, I swear. 

The Chicken is strangely addicting I swear. Parang ayaw ko na...pero gusto ko pa. I finished the 1/4 huge chicken.

It was a good eat at Nando's. I wish they will install one in Manila. I bet it will be a sure fire hit.

We love Nando's :D

Nando's
Lot No. : 1.29.04, Level 1
Pavilion Mall, KL Malaysia
http://www.nandos.com.my/nandos_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment