Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bangkok, Thailand: Lampu Tree House


I will not hesitate to book my accommodation again with Lampu Tree House when I get back to Bangkok. Lamphu Tree House is a very decent lodging without having to slice a big portion of your travel budget. The price and services are definitely well worth the money.

spot the canal :D

Travelers who booked in Kaosan Road generally experienced noise dilemma. I didn't want to experience that especially when I am in my sleep. So Elbert looked for an accommodation that is quite distant from the hustle and bustle of Kaosan. With the help of Agoda, ayun, naka-jackpot din. Kaosan Road by the way is where all the action in Bangkok takes place – accommodation, entertainment, food, booze, recreation, etc. You will see loads of tourists there. 

Lamphu Tree House is situated along Lamphu Canal. The location is quite odd but the neighbours are cool and friendly anyways :) To get to the hotel proper, one needs to pass by an eskinita or pathway from Watchan Bridge. At the corner of the bridge, there's a little humble bar called The Rolling Bar where they serve sumptuous food and real cold beer! :D

Now let me take you to the hotel proper.

yup, our card room

reception area
hang around or just watch cable tv at the restaurant

a very tidy boutique hotel




This is our favourite part of the hotel

Pool is small but I didn't mind. 

Buhay bakasyunista

at mabilis na internet :D

The best part of staying in Lamphu is the free breakfast buffet which offers asian and western food. Those who doesn't like rice or bread, they have cereals...lots of cereals. And oh yes yogurts! :)

I wish I could take home the toaster lol

drinks and cereals

My yummy plate 

Elbert's plate

coffee, toasts, and jammies :) 

and dessert of course

Epic fail alert. I don't know exactly what happened with my memory card, but the part where I shoot our room and the cool designs of the interior were gone. But, I guarantee that Lamphu Tree House is indeed value for money. If you don't want the backpacker type of accommodation, yet you have a little money to spare for extra services, I strongly suggest you consider Lamphu Tree House.


Lamphu Tree House
www.lamphutreehotel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment