Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy New Year!


Woaaah! This is my first blog post after, what, September 2014. Since then, many things have happened. I went to Bangkok last October and I couldn't forgive myself for not posting my experiences there.


So what  kept me "busy" for the last three months? Well, being a corporate slave that I am, 4th quarter is considered the most dreadful period of the year. Some episodes of it were really pain in the neck, but some were truly exciting. 

Last November, I got the chance to meet and greet the international superstars of IPTL-Manila Mavericks team. It's a once in a life time experience and I enjoyed every bit of it. Imagine rubbing elbows with Carlos Moya and Andy Murray. Truly one of the best things of my life :) #medyotennisfan 

Treat Huey of Manila Mavericks (to your left) and PSE President and CEO HBS 

how about a selfie with Treat Huey? :D

I also decided to get into fitness. I started eating healthier meals and committed myself in a pretty much active lifestyle. Since I made a decision to get healthy, I lost 3 inches of my waist and my body never ever felt this good.

 

My Christmas holiday was spent mostly with my family. My relatives back in London flew in for a holiday thus I never really had the chance to draft an out of town "lakwatsa". The almost 2 week vacation was also a time to rest and relax from work.




So let's keep the ball rollin'.  I wish you all the best of 2015. May you reach all your goals and enjoy the every bit of it. God bless us all :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment