Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Hornbill Restaurant and Cafe


My father loves Hornbill. He kept on telling me that I should try it out the next time I visit my ate. I have other restaurants in mind to visit for our first day in our recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. But my ate have other plans and eating in Hornbill is one of them. 

Hornbill is located in KL Bird's Park so food is no problem if you're planning to visit the place. You can stay indoor or outdoor. We opted to stay outdoor because ate would like us to experience bird watching.

entrance to the restaurant

My whole restaurant experience wasn't that spectacular as I expected it to be. Food was just right and the ambiance was just okay. I thought the food was pretty expensive considering the amount of serving. I expected more, actually. But since everything was libre, masarap pa rin! (ha-ha)

cutie little thing smile at me :) 

anong tinitingnan mo? :D

fried rice

nuggets and chips for the kids

nasi goreng 

nasi lemak my order

all fired up! chili and curry! bang!

lemonade 

my niece enjoying her fried rice

green ambiance 

what you looking at, feathery dude?

hornbill

Hornbill also serves burger and steaks. I just chose to eat local dish because I can eat burger and stakes in Manila anyway. 

Hornbill Restaurant and Cafe
KL Bird Park
Jalan Cenderawasih, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

1 comment: