Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

The Wholesome Table Experience



I finally had the chance to eat at Wholesome Table after years of procrastination. Ha ha. We visited the Leviste, Makati branch which is just 10 minutes away from where I work.

Wholesome Table serves healthy, delicious, organic dishes. The brainchild of this gorgeous restaurant is Bianca Araneta-Elizalde. I must admit, I am a fan of her. I follow her on Instagram (since the day I opened an account!) and I've seen how she's very passionate about her craft as a restauranteur. 


I love the rustic elegant design of the restaurant. The ambiance is very fresh, cozy and inviting.


A selection of organic ingredients at the counter and fine wines e.g. sauvignon, chardonnay, etc. for consumption. This is such a dream! I wish I have these at home. 


Superfood smoothies and detox juices are also available at The Wholesome Table. I would love to try them on my next visit. I do make my own smoothies at home, and it would be awesome to try their versions. 


I love that Bianca chooses to support local farmers produce. It will definitely help increase the income of our local farmers, and more importantly it opens labor opportunities.

Following are the dishes we ordered:

PORK CHOPS

This lovely pork dish is served with roasted potatoes and balsamic glaze. The presentation is very neat and beautiful. My colleague loved it.




POKEBOWL

I ordered the vibrant Pokebowl. It's light in your mouth yet heavy in the stomach because of the combination of healthy protein (raw salmon) and carbs (brown rice and vegies). This is definitely a power bowl. Perfect post-workout meal! :D




MEATLOAF


The star of the dish is the organic meatloaf. I love the smooth consistency of the meat. It does melt in your mouth. This dish, however, is quite salty for me. The mashed potato on the other hand is airy and light. The gravy, awesome. 




YAKITORI CHICKEN

The Yokitari Chicken reminds me of my mum's barbeque. It was very flavorful and appetizing. The egg is poached to perfection! 




BABY BACK RIBS

The melt in your mouth Baby Back Ribs is definitely a sure hit for me. I love its BBQ flavor. The rub, excellent. It's so light.  This dish is part of TWT's summer menu.



BARBEQUE CHICKEN SALAD

The salad has layers of flavours because of the combination of ingredients. I love the BBQ sauce on it...and the corn...and the chicken. Everything!  You can find this awesome salad on their Summer Menu. 



The Carrot Pumpkin Soup has a perfect balance of creaminess and saltiness. It's very foamy too. Soup lovers like me will definitely enjoy this one. 



Luscious desserts are gluten-free. Look how gorgeous these babies are. And yes, Wholesome Table does not use artificial sweeteners. So go head. Indulge! 



I had an awesome experience at The Wholesome Table 😋   The restaurant is totally well conceived.  You can definitely bring kids here as they have a great (and clean!) line of up pasta, pizza and burger which kids would definitely crave at. This is clean eating + super food at its best. Will definite go back to try out more.


PS: Thank you, Tata for the wonderful treat!

The Wholesome Table
www.wholesometable.com

BGC Branch
Monday to Thursday 11AM to 11PM
Friday to Sunday 8AM to 11PM
30th St Corner 7th Ave, Bonifacio High Street Central, Taguig
867-0000 or 621-4111
0917-568-6645

Salcedo Branch
Open Daily, 7AM to 11PM
GF Infinity Tower, H.V. Dela Costa corner Leviste St, Salcedo Village, Makati
848-7777
0917-885-7520

Estancia Branch
Monday to Thursday 11AM to 9PM
Friday to Sunday 10AM to 10PM
LG Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Pasig
655-7777
0917-826-6747

1 comment:

  1. How to Get Bonus for Blackjack and Slots | dmgc.com
    How 천안 출장마사지 to 경상남도 출장마사지 get bonuses 경산 출장마사지 and promotions from blackjack and slots · Go to the Blackjack Store, open the menu, then select an image, 계룡 출장샵 then click the game. · Step 문경 출장안마 3.

    ReplyDelete