Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Marikina City: Alexei's Diner and Cafe



I've been to Alexei's on several occasions already and I swear I didn't even bother taking photos of its food. Probably I was way too complacent, thinking that I can always go there anytime I want because it's just 15-20 minutes from our house. (Actually, I am a professional procrastinator - lol).

Alexei is one of my favourites in Marikina. Why? Getting there is easy and convenient, the place is sweet and cozy, parking space is no biggie, food is great with reasonable price and best of all FREE WIFI! So what more can you ask for?

outside/smoking area

comfortable seats inside 

more space upstairs 

they accept credit card. how cool is that?

wall clock! 

old school stuffs displayed 

Alexei is one of my photography group's favourite tambayan. We were able to meet and greet the owner and his family on several occasions. The restaurant is named after their sweet little daughter, Alexei.

Here are my favourites and I highly recommend them:

Cajun Chicken Pasta Php180.00

My top fave! I do not leave Alexei without having this one. Pasta is mixed with marinara sauce topped with grilled chicken breast. It has a spicy kick which I love the most! I also love the balance of marinara sauce.

Alexei's Burger Php150.00

Alexei Burger Sumptuous pure beef burger with fries on the side. Patty is perfectly cooked and not greasy!

Potato Wedges Php130.00 with ranch dip


You would not believe how generous the amount is. Again, these cute potato wedges are not greasy and fried perfectly. I can honestly say that I like this more than Shakey's mojos and dips. It's not that salty kasi. Choose your dip - BBQ, ranch or cheese.

Spicy Barbeque Wings Php190.00


Talk about spice. Alexei's Spicy Barbeque Wings is indeed spicy to the bones! I recommend with beer. I bet you'll love it!

Taco Salad Php165.00

You couldn't go wrong with this mouthwatering taco salad. One of their all time favourites! All ingredients are generously served.

I didn't order my favourite strawberry and cream milkshakes. It's really good and serving is overflowing :D


I've invited my friends and colleagues who are living nearby Marikina and they liked Alexei's the way I do. Aside from the food, they like the quiet ambiance :)

Alexi usually offers American, Italian and Mexican cuisines.

Munching budget starts at Php130.00.



How to get there:

Alexei Diner and Cafe is very near from Marquinton residences. From there, you can actually take a walk (about 10-15 minutes) going to the Marikina City Government's Engineering Office. Across is Alexei's.

Alexei's Diner and Cafe
7 Gil Fernando Avenue
Sto. NiƱo, Marikina City
(02) 901-4674


No comments:

Post a Comment