Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Marikina City: Beeffalo by Hotrocks


I rarely pass by Gil Fernando Avenue, Marikina. The only restaurant I know in that area is Alexei's Diner and Café which is one of my loves. To my surprise, a well conceived food haven is discretely lounging towards the stretch of Gil Fernando going SSS Village. And it’s been waiting for me in months now ;p


Beeffalo by Hotrocks serves affordable steaks, ribs and other satisfying dishes that will definitely feed your protein cravings. I must say I am impressed with everything I experienced there – food, place, ambiance, service and cost. Given another month or so, this seemingly coy restaurant would be everyone’s favourite.

 

seats...

...and more seats

candle light on top of every table

staff BBQ-ing 


lovely and clean washroom/CR too ;) 

The place is very open. You can immediately see the arrangements of tables, chairs and lights outdoor. Somehow it looks like a private residential home with a spacious backyard. But when you see the “Beeffalo” sign inside, that’s when you realized that the place is indeed a restaurant.


my niece, Iya

Although the concept of Beeffalo is BBQ style and grill which is generally outdoor in nature, there’s an air-conditioned area to those who would like to stay indoor. It’s gorgeous inside! The interior is adorned with old school gadgets and appliances. 


wooden chairs and tables

lovely decors inside

that's a real scooter inside 


vintage bottles

And now for our orders. 


unlimited house iced tea and lemonade, Php95.00 

I ordered baby back ribs. I told my cousin that I couldn't finished the whole thing because it's pretty ginormous for me (he-he). Pero, 'wag ka, naubos ko rin siya! (ha-ha) I couldn't stop eating eh! until I finished the whole thing ;p

baby back ribs (single) with java rice, Php270.00. this is one of their best sellers. 

Porterhouse (below) covers half of the plate. And laki n'ya! I recommend this to those who have big appetite. Meron pang 450g.  And yes Elbert was satisfied with his order. And oh, the mashed potato? Awesome! It's creamy and I could taste bits of real potato.

porterhouse (250g), Php385.00. one of their best sellers too. 

beeffalo burger, Php215.00. crispy bacon talaga! promise.

my cousin and girl friend eating their beeffalo. yup, serving is pretty huge. hati nga sila eh :) 

pork liempo with java rice, Php165.00

sarap no? he he

pork steak with mashed potato, Php185.00

pork barbeque with java rice, Php135.00. my niece loved it. she said "masarap pala 'ang java rice?" :D

an problema??? :D 

beeffalo wings (original buffalo style HOT), Php195.00

grilled blue marlin with rice, Php195.00

three cheese (famous thin crust), Php125.00 (MUST TRY!!!) 

my niece loving three cheese

onion rings, Php155.00

jar of monkeys, Php145.00 (ice cream galore!)

we love beeffalo!

I will definitely come back probably at night time for few bottles of beer ;) I want to experience its dreamy ambiance. If you’re looking for affordable and sumptuous steak house in Marikina, Beeffalo is definitely worth a try. I will try their pasta next time. Looks sumptuous too! 


yeeeeha! 

sa uulitin!

How to get there:

From Marikina Sports Center, drive straight going to Blue Wave (Marquinton). Turn left to the next stop light going Gil Fernando Avenue. Go straight head (you'll pass by Alexei's Diner and Cafe at the right) until you reach the end of Gil Fernardo stretch. At the left is Beeffalo.




Beeffalo by Hotrocks
Lot 6 Block 3 Gil Fernando Avenue
Marikina City
11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Call them also at +63939-113-0772 (especially for directions!)
Visit their FB page https://www.facebook.com/beeffalo.marikina

1 comment: