Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Affordable Luggage Covers


Keeping track of my luggage after a flight gives me a sense of stress. When the luggage conveyor belt at the airport starts moving and the bags start to come out, I always have this feeling that someone might accidentally claim my luggage or worst stole it. That’s why whenever I travel, I always make sure that I put on a luggage tag. Also, I tie a nice colorful ribbon around its handle so I can quickly spot my luggage. 

However, my main luggage has a huge, annoying scratch on the back. I got it from one our overseas travels. I wish to conceal with it a luggage cover but I couldn’t find something affordable that fits my budget. I searched the Instagram and randomly checked online sellers. Then, I came across Luggage Cover Philippines. 

Luggage Cover Philippines sells luggage covers in various designs. Sizes available are small, medium and large. They have a wide range of luggage cover designs to choose from. They even have StarWars and Mickey Mouse designs which I believe are two of the best sellers. Totally cute! 


I originally wanted the design with a huge camera at the front but they said it’s out of stock for the medium size. So, I ordered the designed called spectrum silhouette in 2 pieces for me and hubby. 

After receiving the order confirmation and payment details through Viber, I immediately paid Php1,110 inclusive of delivery cost. Transacting with Luggage Cover Philippines was efficient and fast. I received my items within 3 days. 


The luggage cover fits well on my American Tourister Applite. Its huge scratch is now fully covered! Aside from that, I am now less worried about possible "tanim bala" experience or getting my items  stolen...unless thieves are desperate to rummage through my luggage.


Luggage Cover Philippines items are made of 85% polyester 15% spandex. It’s light and water resistant. I can’t wait to use it in our Malaysia trip next week!

If you’re interested to buy luggage covers, here’s how to contact them:
FB and Instagram: Luggage Cover Philippines 
Text/Viber: 09178999938

Cost: 
Small - Php380
Medium - Php500
Large - Php600
Mode of Payment: LBC, Xend, GrabExpress
Meetup: LRT Bambang

No comments:

Post a Comment