Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Coco and Toffee: MacBook Accessories Online Seller


I love my MacBook Pro 13-inch (2011) even though it’s pretty heavy to carry around. Admittedly, it will take a while for me to buy an updated unit. As you know, Macbook costs almost twice as much as your regular Windows laptop. I have to save up big time!

While I am a fan of MacBook’s simple yet elegant design, I decided to pimp mine with colorful accessories just to give it a unique and personal appeal. I recently purchased a MacBook skin, clear case and keyboard protector through Coco and Toffee. Now, my MacBook looks fabulous and kikay!


Coco and Toffee sells various accessories of MacBook, iPhone and even Samsung. I ordered my items through their very user-friendly website www.cocoandtoffee.com. What I like about Coco and Toffee is that their order processing is centralized and digitized…just like ordering in Lazada! The terms and conditions posted their on website are very transparent and informative. No shenanigans. No extreme marketing flair.  

I created my Coco and Toffee account and clicked the verification link they sent to my email. In the website, I simply chose my desired items along with it's quantity. After such, Coco and Toffee sent an email regarding my purchases. Also, a summary of my order along with payment and shipping details were posted in my Coco and Toffee account. It’s very convenient. 


I paid a total of Php1,315.00 for the Mandala Skin, ADD Hard Clear Case (top and bottom) and keyboard protector. That’s inclusive already of shipping fee which costed Ph65.00.  

Upon receipt of my payment, Ms. Debbie of Coco and Toffee informed me through email saying that the keyboard protector that I wanted was out of stock. So, I gave them my second best choice instead :)


I received my orders in 4 working days. All my orders were intact and in good condition. Everything was very easy to apply. I couldn't be more excited to use my MacBook! 

Coco and Toffee
01915708814
FB: Coco & Toffee
Email: cocoandtoffee@gmail.com
www.cocoandtoffee.com
Instagram: cocoandtoffee

3 comments:

  1. Find specifications, reviews, and where to buy Lenovo ThinkPad L470 2.60GHz i5-7300U 14" 1920 x 1080pixels Black Notebook.
    For best: ThinkPad E580 | ThinkPad L470 | 14" Business Laptop | Lenovo UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was extremely helpful for me. I'm glad I discovered this blog. Much thanks to you for offering to us,I too dependably discover some new information from your post.Visit our site at
    https://lmtphonecase.com/wholesale/case/macbook-cases/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete