Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Family friendly Beach Resort in Zambales: Capones Vista Beach Resort


I initially thought of going to Baguio for a quick road trip, but my family wanted to go to the beach. Since they assigned me to take care of resort booking, I chose my default beach destination - Zambales.

I had handful of beach resorts in mind where my family would surely enjoy spending time with, but....they gave me three (3) considerations before I book:

1. the room could accommodate the whole family (we were seven);
2. should have a kitchen area;
3. must be near Manila

The biggest challenge I had during the course of finding the perfect resort for my family was the criteria number 1 from above. I requested quotation from various resorts, but most them couldn't accommodate the seven (7) us in one room. I initially considered Crystal Beach, but my family turned down the idea of it due to its location. They didn't want to go beyond San Antonio, Zambales.


So after some quality time googling,  I chanced upon Capones Vista Beach Resort. I checked their website and found out that there were available rooms that could accommodate all of us. Great. 


Booking
I never had problems booking our overnight stay with Capones Vista. I called and emailed them for inquiries/requests and they replied promptly through email and text messages. They required me to pay 50% percent deposit to guarantee booking. 

Cost

The family room costed us Php10,000 for an overnight stay with free plated breakfast. Check-in and check-out is at 3:00 PM and 1:00 PM respectively.   We settled the full payment at the reception area upon arrival.


Parking
Very spacious. The parking is exclusive for Capones Vista guests. The security personnel immediately attended to us when we arrived.


Room 
The family room was also spacious. We had two (2) double sized beds, one (1) queen bed and a single bed - perfect for seven (7) pax. Our room was equipped with small sized refrigerator and flat screen TV. 



Air conditioning was running okay. Beddings were clean and smelled pretty nice. They provided toilet tissue and bath towel for all of us.  The toilet/washroom was also clean and spacious. 



Customer Service
Excellent customer service. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They were very attentive to our requests. 

Amenities

There were two (2) well maintained swimming pools available - for kids and adults. There were plenty of wash and toilet area in the vicinity that was very convenient for everyone.


We brought our own food and utensils. We had a dedicated kitchen area - a working sink, gas and stove - all provided by Capones Vista Beach. Only those who booked family rooms are allowed to bring food, by the way. 



Barbecue grill was available upon request. I like the fact that Capones Vista provided a grill for each room. Most of the resorts I visited have a common area for grilling or barbecuing that is quite inconvenient for guests.


The Downside
What I didn't like about our stay in Capones Vista Beach was that we were constantly disturbed by bugs and flies. As much as we wanted to enjoy the fresh and cool air at the terrace, we had to bring the tables and chairs inside our room so we could peacefully eat and drink.

Overall, our stay in Capones Beach Resort was pleasant and satisfactory. The view from the resort was gorgeous as it was facing Camara and Capones Island. We didn't do the island hopping as our intention was to just relax and enjoy the scenic view of Pundakit.



If you want to spend time with nature without having to exert lots of effort prepping, you might want to consider Capones Vista Beach Resort. It's a perfect destination to relax and unwind with family and friends. It's not crowded and there's a sense of real privacy. 

Capones Vista Beach Resort
(047) 603-1382
mobile: (0920) 918-3668
email: capones_vista@yahoo.com; reservations@caponesvista.com
www.caponesvista.com

Please check out my video of Capones Vista Beach Resort, Pundakit, Zambales, Philippines:

1 comment:

  1. I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. I always look for blog like this on the internet with which I can enhance my skills.

    ReplyDelete