Pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Mission in Negros


I went to Negros Occidental sometime last quarter of 2010. I didn't go there for pleasure but for missionary works. The Holy Rosary Mission of the Philippines conducted its annual celebration of its branch in Negros and I was lucky to be part of the feeding project. I spent three days there to propagate the devotion of Mama Virgin Mary and her rosary.

A kid strikes a pose when he saw my camera.

More? :)

Fiesta!

Feeding during dinner.

tables filled up with hungry kids

Lay missionaries after our successful mission. Time to give ourselves a treat! 

On our way back to Manila, while on bus, this jeep blew my eyes...

My first time to see jeepney carrying people on top :D

To those of you who would like to donate goods or probably would like to share whatever they have to our least fortunate brothers and sisters, you may get in touch with me. The Holy Rosary Mission of the Philippines (HRMP) has a weekly feeding program in Marikina, thus teaches kids catechism and praying of the rosary.

HRMP is a non-stock non-profit organization registered in Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment