Pages

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Yakimix Sushi and Smokeless Grill


Yakimix is one of my favorite out-of-hotel buffet restaurants. Aside from the fact that it's accessible from my place (Yakimix Masinag), the food line up doesn't overwhelm my food senses. It doesn't give me that "umay" feeling :)



Yakimix interior is ultimately fascinating. It has a modern oriental interior. I love the beautifully installed crystal-like chandeliers which serves as the focal point of the restaurant. It's really inviting! 

Yakimix serves Japenese, Korean and Chinese dishes...well, majority actually. There are Filipino dishes on the side and a little of pizzas and nachos somewhere unnoticed. 

They say when you're in a buffet restaurant, start with salad and then hop on to your favorite protein. Well, I don't do that. I immediately hop on to my favorite protein and then take a pause then eat again (ha-ha). In Yakimix, my first plate is all about salmon and tuna and sushi.

all sort of sushi!!!! *mouthwater*

Yakimix dine in ofcourse wouldn't be complete without the grilling experience. There are tons of choices for grilling - from seafood to (pork, beef, chicken) meat, veggies, corn on the cob, etc. etc. I always choose prawns, cream dory, crab stick, and those thinly sliced beef sheets :D


Yakimix grill always excites me (he-he). It's indeed smokeless and no doubt it's one thing that I look forward to in this stunning restaurant. I love the idea that food stays warm and you can eat it right of the bat.


But what's the sense of grilling without a wonderful sauce at hand? I always depend on my classic calamansi, soy and chili paste mix to combine with my grilled food. In this department, Elbert is my boss. He mixes sauces and herbs like a pro :D

Make your own sauce to savor your grills! So many spices and sauces to choose from.

Filipino food is always available on my plate every single day. But I couldn't resist pinoy dishes that are available on the buffet table. The gulays are really fresh and the green ones are really crisp when you bite it.

My mother loves the stuffed alimasag (I was meaning to say 'alimango' but my father corrected me. He said maliit lang daw 'yung serving sa Yakimix. He-he).

salmon and sashimi (left) are my favorites. This super sisig is sumptuous (mag-hahanap ka ng beer!ha-ha).

I never leave Yakimix without getting some stuffs from the salad bar. I always do my salad after all the grillings and salmons and sushis. I do always get excited everytime I see those cute li'l fresh cherry tomatoes.



And to cap off the massive calories consumption...desserts! Who wouldn't get tempted with the luscious bite size cakes and pastries available? The presentation itself is absolutely stunning, that it moves you to getting not one, not two, but all possible desserts that can occupy your tummy :D




Oooh...those little ones are so temptiiiing!

Here's the pricing I saw on their leaflets. I am quite unsure if this one's efficient but my recent bill's quite cheaper than I thought. They charged us P580.00 for the adults (we were there Sunday lunch).

Yakimix prices Eat and Drink All You Can:

Monday to Friday (Lunch) - P520.00
Monday to Friday (Dinner) -P620.00
(public holiday not included)
Saturday - Sunday - P660.00

Kids Eat All You Can - P380.00
(children below 4 feet)
Drink All you Can - P75.00

Serving schedule:
Lunch - 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Dinner 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM


It's always best to call for reservation since Yakimix gets full easily. My recent booking with them was walk-in. Good thing Elbert arrived early so were able to reserve one table for us.

Yakimix is available at:
Greenbelt 3
SM Mall of Asia
Hobbies of Asia
Tomas Morato
Trinoma
Robinsons Place Manila
SM North Edsa
The Podium
Alabang Town Center

No comments:

Post a Comment