Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bolinao, Pangasinan

Church of St. James The Fortress

It was an invitation from a friend who chose to spend her birthday out of town. We went camping at Rock View Beach, Bolinao, Pangasinan, a private beach resort, which was a 6-7 hour drive from Metro Manila. The place was laid back and offered picture perfect view of rock formations and cool waves.   



This is actually my first photography out of town gig with my club Marikina Digital Photographer's Club. I was still in the verge of learning photography basics and exploring my newly acquired Canon 450D camera. It's great to be around with the masters because you get to correct your photography works right of the bat. For someone who doesn't have a formal course in photography like me, reading, practice and surrounding yourself with skilled  enthusiasts (or better yet master photographer) will make the best in your work.











Out of over 400 clicks I made, the above images are the ones that are really sharp (ha-ha). I've still so many things to learn.  I wish I could comeback to Bolinao pretty soon and hopefully be able to take great photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment