Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Quick Meryenda at Ramen Bar


I was very excited to taste what could be my best ramen experience. But the God of Ramen seemed resting when we visited Ramen Bar, Libis, Quezon City.

  
I ordered Spicy Karaage while Elbert had Classic Gyudon rice. My noodles were perfectly cooked, chicken was very tasteful and the soup (broth) was consistent. However, the taste balance of my Spicy Karaage didn't earn applause.
The saltiness of the dish was very overpowering that I felt my lips wrinkled on my first sip of the broth. If only lemon or kalamansi was available, I could have asked for 2. Yes, it was that salty. I wasn't able to finish my bowl :(


Elbert's Gyudon was okay. I thought it wasn't seasoned well. In short, matabang. But he was able to finish his :)

Forgive me Ramen Bar fans. But my first experience was a sure miss. It was pretty disappointing :( But, I'll see next time. I'll give it another shot. It was probably one of those "one bad day" :) 

Ramen Bar 
G/F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
570-9457

No comments:

Post a Comment